CROSS POST with YMTL blog!
I don’t really remember 2019, not as a whole or even a blur. It is just kind of blank.
Looking back at pictures from the year I have about 90% pet pictures to jog my memory. Given that, here is what I gather –
- I made a career change that has lead to greater life-style changes
- I went on a cool adventure in a state I had never been to (hello Hawaii!)
- I got to visit my favorite museum before it closed (I’ll miss you Newseum)
- I started actually addressing my physical health
- I kept my cat alive (again)
- I kept myself alive (again)
At the end of the
day year, its not about the quantity of things I have done or accomplished, but the quality of the things I did. By these standards, 2019 wasn’t too bad. Here’s to continued success in 2020.