Learn more about the idea for my Goals page HERE.
Oohgioia blog goals
- Update at least three days a week with a minimum of one post a day (i.e. three post a week min)
- Unless something EXTREMELY exciting happens, take weekends off
- Write down post ideas in a notebook that I will carry with me (almost) at all times
- Obtain a real big girl job
- After job is obtained, buy a house
- Move somewhere “new” by June
- Pay all of my bills on time for two months in a row, then three, then four and such forth (until I forget, at which point I will start over again)
- Save enough money to cover all of my expenses for three months
- Try two new recipes a month, even if it is just something I come up with while standing in the kitchen. Trying more is fine too.
- Spend time with friends – hang out with at least one friend a month for 30 minutes. Longer time frames or a larger quantity of friends is fine too.
- Only bring up to Jared buying me “The Ring” once a month (I might skew my chances otherwise)
- No more bitching just for the sake of bitching, focus on the good – become optimistic again
- Lets get physical, physical! Do (aprox.) 30 minutes of yoga every morning, Monday through Friday
*This page will be updated as I add more goals; last updated Jan. 16, 2012